Moonnithi Pracha Ruamchai Public Charitable Organization (PEOPLE UNITY FOUNDATION)

The History


The History of Moonnithi Pracha Ruamchai Foundation

       Moonnithi Pracha Ruamchai has been established since June 25, 1982, the registration no. 1804. Phra Boonyarit Hongprasat was the founder and has been the chairman of the Foundation since then.

       The first office of Moonnithi Pracha Ruamchai situated at 13 Moo 1, Thong Nian Subdistrict, Khanom District, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province. Later, the committee acquired a piece of land to construct its own permanent office building. The foundation stone laying ceremony was jointly conducted on May 9, 1983 by Mr. Anek Sitthiprasart, the governor of Nakhon Si Thammarat Province and Phra Luangpor Boonyen Thanathummo from Chiangmai Province. The construction was completed in 1987. The cost of the construction is 2,500,000 baht. On May 24, 1987, the opening ceremony was presided by Army Major General Chamlong Srimuang, the governor of Bangkok (at that time) at 38/1 Moo 3, Khanom Subdistrict, Khanom District, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province. On August 4, 1989, the Public Hazard Relief Section was opened and its temporary office is 1192/1 Wat Buranaram, Ratchadamnoen Rd., Klang Subdistrict, Muang District, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province. The objective is to help accident victim in the area of Nakhon Si Thammarat and nearby provinces and this objective has been constantly carried on until now.

       In 2009, the Ministry of Finance has declared Moonnithi Pracha Ruamchai as the public charitable organization with permit number 694.